Online Registration Information
Because we are in the first year of using SSU, please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration needs to be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration please email the Coordinator listed at the lower left corner of this page.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all players and parents by choosing the 'Add children' or 'Add adult' options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available sport programs/seasons. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. Upon completion of online registration you will receive an authorization code. Sport registration fees, concession opt out (if applicable), uniform shirt (if applicable), and late fees (if applicable) can be paid by credit card -OR- check. After registering your children, if paying by check please mail checks with authorization code clearly written on the check.
4. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this after completing one registration click the continue shopping button to register another player.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
Thank you for using our NEW online registration!
*If unable to register online please contact the appropriate Sport Coordinator.